Burst Video is used by many businesses nowadays, the reason is simple they can explain things in a better way which also leaves more impact to the users. So here I am going to explain it to you what is Burst video and how we can get benefit from it . Burst video is a short video with a time span of the 3-5 minute which concentrates on a single topic.For example, in below video BBC created a burst video for black Friday
Why Should We be using Burst Video?
- A video connects users to more personal level
- People can remember visual better than text
- The majority of Internet traffic is going to be on videos in future because people don’t have time to read long blog post nowadays.
- It is cheap to produce
- It can explain things in a better way
- It should be of 3-5 minute max so the user doesn’t lose their interest and the topic is focused
- It creates value for the business
- If video is large then we can cut down it to a series of video where each video explains individual problems and its solutions
Where Should We Use Burst Video & How?
- About page of business website
- First fold of the page where user wants to introduce its business ( For example kuvva & Amazing Alex uses video as introduction)
- One thing here is to remember if there is an actual person in the video then it creates more trust to the users.
How Can Business Use Burst Video ?
- Short Tips and Tricks
- Video Graphics
- Problem solving
- Remember in video you have to deliver value in the start of the video otherwise people will skip it and won’t actually watch or share
- The idea is simple – Give as much as value to the user in a short time
- If you keep your audience engaged then they will come back again and subscribe to you, they will also share your video which will give you more audience
- To make an effective video you have to know your audience mindset to do this test them with different videos whichever is performing well is the key to success
- Video should be share friendly, means your website Social Media Optimization should be good enough so that user can share video directly from your web page
- In each video ask users to share, like and subscribe it to increase audience range
- In one video have only one clear message and if you have several messages or issues to resolve then make a series of video, this will also create more opportunity to target more keyword in the Niche
- In video show your business personality
- Video should be easy to understand by layman and properly optimized for keyword targeting
Burst Video For Your Business?
- Remember Perfect Burst Video does not exist
- You have to try and see the response of the users, enhance where response is coming more and the deliver it again
- In video marketing, Audio is king if your audio is not good then users will annoy, so use a good USB Mic
- PowerPoint or Keynote can deliver a good valued video to your audience (You can make or search for Free PowerPoint Video Templates)
- For video editing I recommend you to use Camtasia, it is very easy tool to use
- Research, Identify the problem and give solution to the problem and for deeper solution, you can recommend using service/product of your business
- Help user with ‘ How to’ and ‘ Do It Yourself’ kind of video
- Create focused video take your time to write awesome script and deliver it according to that
- We have here 90-10 rules, it means 90% should be information and only 10% should be promotion
- If you focused on content you don’t even need that 10% of promotion and your product/service will be sold
- Build trust using the video
- Each video should have ‘ Call To Action’, which pushes users to do action, so use it properly
I hope I clear some of the points regarding how a burst video should be made and how we can utilize to engage users.