Marketing is a storytelling of a particular brand/product/service to a specific audiance and if we divide the element of storytelling then there must be a content, a creative ( In forms of picture, video, voice, gif or any other rich media) and a platform from where you spread your story.
When it comes to creative we often struggle with the copyright issues or we have to purchase elements of the creative paying a good subscription fees but there are some people who provide the elements of creative under creative common zero or popularly known as CC0, under this anyone can use, edit or recreate any of the material they provide for any use. Most of the big Youtube Channels are using these sites for their content.
I Invite you all to be part of our community in Facebook where we lean and share knowledge – https://www.facebook.com/groups/163918667404916/
- Pexels – This is one of the best copyright free site for photographs, you need not to login to download images
- stocksnap – Another good site who provide a good number of high quality stock free images
- visualhunt – It uses Flicker API and fetch data from flicker, as we all know flicker give option of creative common zero at the time of uploading photos
- Pixabay – Pixabay have all images free but they apply some rules in it, read its blog before using it
- Unsplash – This is one of the biggest site which provide royalty free images
Apart From these sites there are many other sites who provide Stock Free Images, below is a list of such sites